Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

In a Relationship With : no one.........................yet

Character sheet
Ability(s): Metamorphagus

Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Ginny walked into the Student Hangout. She had not been here yet, and had been wondering what it looked like. She sat on a chair close to the fire. She smiled at her memories from Hogwarts, even if it was only a few days. She had met lots of people. Like Dmitri, he seemed nice. She decided that her favorite class so far was Charms or CoMC. She couldn't decided, they were both very nice classes. She stared into the fire, and then looked at her notebook on her lap. She opened it up to a new page, and began to write her usual things.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Ability(s): Animal Shapeshifter & Part Veela

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Luna walks in with her head down thinking. She looks up to see a girl and smiles. She sits down on a long couch and looks into the fire. ''Hello...You're Ginny right from my care of magical creatures class and charms right?'' She asks looking at her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:25 pm

Ginny looked up startled. She nods, a bit nervous to speak. "Yes, and you are?" She asked. She was slightly nervous of meeting a 4th year, as she was just a first year. She looked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:26 pm

Luna's eyes twinkle. ''I'm Luna Valkyrie..or Luna Ravenwood if that gives you a hint on who my mother is.'' She grins. ''Don't be nervous, please?'' She smiles nicely.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:31 pm

As soon as Luna said 'Ravenwood' she thought of the CoMC Professor. "You're the professor's daughter." She said. She nods. "I'll try." She said. She wrote something down in her notebook, and looked at the fire.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:34 pm

Luna nods. ''Yeah i am...'' She shrugs and see's her write something down. ''you like writing don't you?'' She asks with her head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:39 pm

Ginny looked at Luna. "If you call writing, numbers, then yes." She said. She looked at the fire again.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Luna just stares and pulls out a piece of parchment. She folds some edges and pulls out a redish black wand. She casts a charm and blows on the parchment causing what looks like a bird to fly. She grins. ''Numbers, aye? Why numbers?'' She asks curious.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Ginny looked at the bird. She shrugged. "I dunno, I just feel as if the numbers are important, or alive." She said. She looked at the bird flying.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:48 pm

Luna smiles. ''That's some good thinking...My mother will like you. Just speak up some more okay?'' She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:56 pm

Ginny sees that Luna laughed. She didn't see where it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:58 pm

Luna gasps. ''I'm sorry...Just thinking of a memory! I ain't used to being in other people's presence. I'm more of an alone kinda girl...'' She blushes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Ginny nods. She was alone girl too, mostly because she ignored people while writing.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:03 pm

''You'd think a fourth year would have friends, really...I have one and i met him today. Sad really.'' Luna smiles sadly. ''Ginny...why are you alone in here?''
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:09 pm

Ginny looked at Luna. "Because I hardly know anyone, besides I don't notice it." She said. She wondered if there was something wrong with being alone in the hangout.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:11 pm

Luna looks at her. ''Ahh same here.'' Her thoughts then rush. ''I didn't mean anything of it..I just...was wondering.'' She blushes with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Ginny nods. She stared at the fire unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Luna nods and gets up feeling awkward. ''I think i'm gonna go...Speak later Gin?'' She starts to walk out.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:36 pm

Ginny nods. She sighed. She wondered who else would come into the student hangout.
Back to top Go down
Jadeanly Lee

Jadeanly Lee

Character sheet
Ability(s): Mostly Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:03 pm

"Hiver reviens ici !" Jade yells as her Snowy Owl rushes into the student hangout. The owl lands right on a blonde girl, with blue eyes from the Ravenclaw house. "Stay still." Jade says to the owl.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Ginny was startled to see an owl land on her shoulder. She noticed that a First Year Hufflepuff was there also. She thought the girl said something in French. She felt nervous to see someone new. Suddenly she remembered her notebook and hoped the owl wouldn't rip it to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Jadeanly Lee

Jadeanly Lee

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Jade opens a window. "Sortir de la fenêtre s'il vous plaît!" Jade commands to the owl, the owl gets off the girls shoulder,and out the window. "Sorry, that's my sisters owl she doesn't like me much." Jade looks at the girl, and heads towards a spot on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:40 pm

Ginny nods. "You speak to it in French?" She asked. She had taken French before she had known she was a witch and could recognize it quickly. She looked at the girl. She was a bit nervous, but she had to introduce herself, who knows maybe they'd become friends. "I'm Virginia, by the way. But call me Ginny." She said. She wished she could hide her notebook, but she probably had already seen it before. She recognized the girl from her Charms class. "You were Charms, right?" She asked. She remembered because she had spoken up to the loud 3rd years.
Back to top Go down
Jadeanly Lee

Jadeanly Lee

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:14 pm

"Yeah I speak to it in French it keeps it calmer. My name's Jade, Ginny. I saw you in charms, honestly if your going to be late than pay attention... At first I though they were 4th years. My sister was so mean, the only reason I say that was she stuck a whole wolf pack in my room." Jade tells Ginny hoping to not scare her.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:26 pm

Ginny sighed. "I always pay attention, Jade." She said. "And it's not my fault Peeves decided to play around with ink near the Ravenclaw Tower." She said, remembering the morning. Peeves had been dropping ink all over. Ginny listened to the rest of Jade's speech. Yikes, what a rude sister she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes   Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing After a Long Day of Classes
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next