Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting an old friend (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

Meeting an old friend (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:59 am

"Well, good for you then," Lyra says, smiling again. "I'm sure your mum will accept him, he seemed okay to me." Thoughtfully, she added "Wonder when I'll find someone to be what he is to you... Might be a long time before that happens though..."
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Ability(s): Animal Shapeshifter & Part Veela

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:18 am

Luna laughs slightly. ''My mother accepting the fact that he's immune to Veela powers and accepting the fact i ain't a little girl anymore.'' She shrugs. ''You will one day. Everyone does.'' She smiles at her, brightly.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:08 am

"I sure hope so," Lyra says, smiling lightly. "How is he immune to Veela powers? I didn't know people could do that."
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Luna smiles and her eyes go darker at the thought of him. ''Something to do with his family...it's great really. It's reassuring that he could love me for who I am not what i am...Could that is..'' She shrugs and sighs causing Legion to nudge her face. She grins and strokes him. ''Look for your prince. Don't wait for him to find you..never know he could be stuck in a tree or something.'' She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:43 am

Lyra grins. "Yeah, he might need me to go save him right? I'm imagining me levitating him down from a tree, and his surprised expression. That would be fantastic," she said with a gleam in her eye. "I wanted to ask too, do Veela live as long as normal humans do?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:31 am

Luna laughs. "That would be great!" She hears her question and sighs. ''Nope...Much...much longer. When they find their mate and they get accepted, they can live for thousands of years together if they wish to. Quite interesting actually...'' Her eyes sparkle and she grins. ''But...who wouldn't want to live a very long time with their true love but the ultimate sadness would be his family having to grow old and die when he can stay young.'' She sighs.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:06 am

"Wow, that IS interesting, but I agree, it's sad to have to see your family grow old when you stay young," Lyra says thoughtfully. "So if they live for thousands of years do they stay young or still age? And what if they decide to die after, say, two hundred years? Do they just leave when they want to?" She let out a barrage of questions, then looked shyly at her feet, hoping it wasn't too much at once.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:56 am

Luna smiles. ''Well...they can pick the age really. My ideal choice would be twenty and yes they can. If both people agree to it, they may die peacefully.'' She grins at her shyness. ''Don't be shy...Ask as many questions as you wish.'' She strokes Legion looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting an old friend (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2