Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Ability(s): Animal Shapeshifter & Part Veela

Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT)   Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:33 pm

Luna decides to go back to the waterfall after riding Legion. She sits at the top with her feet hanging over the edge leaning on her elbows with head back. Sun bathing always relaxes her as does the water rushing next to her. She moves the dark purple towel she lays on just a tad and then lays on it. Her black bikini standing out from her pale skin. She places on her sunglasses but weirdly, her bright blue eyes seemed to still stand out. She smiles and places her hands on her slightly muscly stomach. She watches the clouds go by and smiles with happiness at the calmness.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT)   Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Dante shows up wearing black swimming shorts, has a towel over his shoulder. Vest in his hand. A necklace with a pendant of two Dragons back to back on a shield with spears going diagonally through the shield is round his neck. The necklace stops above his chest which has a scar which runs through his abdomen. Causing his muscle to be distorted. He drops his stuff walks backwards waves at Luna, takes his sunglasses off exposing his dark green eyes. He does a standing back flip into the water and dives deep down. He comes back up after 5 mins. beckons Luna to join him in the water.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT)   Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Luna turns to see Dante and her mouth opens and closes. Blushing she see's him wave. ''Hiya Dante.'' She looks at his eyes for a short second and then he jumps. He was gone for 5 mins which causes Luna to panic a little. When she see's him come up, she sighs in relief. He beckons her to come in so she does. She gets up and dives in the water perfectly, swimming to Dante. She surfaces and slicks her hair back, smiling. ''How'd you do that for so long?'' She tilts her head at him with a smile and blue eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT)   Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Dante smiles. ''Good, strong lungs. Anyway. Can I say you look amazing. Well.....You usually do...besides the point. I see you're a strong swimmer. Cool. Oh and you look cute you blush.'' He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT)   Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:00 pm

Luna blushes redder and hides face with hair. ''Thank you...you look very..handsome today. Well..i haven't seen a day where you haven't. I am strong swimmer..I have to be if it's all i did.'' She smiles. ''That's a cool thing.'' She grins.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT)   Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:43 am

Dante smiles at her. ''Thank you...don't hide you face. There's nothing wrong with it. Why do you swim a lot Luna?'' he whispered. He then moved her hair from her face to behind her ears. He smiles and blushes. He looks into her eyes and blushes some more and smiles again. ''See. Nothing is wrong with your face'' he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT)   Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:46 pm

Luna grins and blushes as he moves her hair behind her ears. ''It's alright...I swim a lot 'cause it keeps my powers occupied and it gave me something to do whilst my mother was follow around by men all day. It's what you get for having a mother that's a full Veela.'' She sighs and looks into Dante's eyes blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT)   Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxation (CAN CONTAIN SWEARING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT)
Page 1 of 1