Lesson one. Draught of Living Death

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one. Draught of Living Death   Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:55 am

Dragon smiled. ''Luna. It is Luna isn't it? Hmm. Yes. Luna Valkyrie. You are a bright person. Well behaved and I reckon you will go far in potions. However. I will let it slide today. Don't be late again. Oh and would you be interested in extra lessons? It will get you off homework.'' He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Ability(s): Animal Shapeshifter & Part Veela

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one. Draught of Living Death   Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:56 am

Luna grins. ''Yes i am Luna Valkyrie...I'm sure you have met my mother, Astra Ravenwood, the care of magical creatures professor. Thank you Dragon.'' She smiles with pride. ''That would be wonderful thank you!'' Her smile grows at the thought of more potions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one. Draught of Living Death   Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:59 am

Dragon smiled back. ''Yes. We haven't met formally. However. I hear good things about her. Now. I will send you an owl later. We will do some interesting potions. So bring your wand. Just in-case. Glad you show such a interest on this. Oh and could you pass the message to Dante. He said he wouldn't mind. However I said only if one other of my choosing will. Now. Run along. And don't be late.'' He smiled and waved at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Ability(s): Animal Shapeshifter & Part Veela

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one. Draught of Living Death   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Luna grins. ''That's good to hear...Thank you again, Dragon. I shall bring my wand and i will pass the message next time i see him. Goodbye, See you next lesson!'' She grins and her excitement shows. She waves and walks out the room with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B'elena Torres

B'elena Torres

Character sheet
Ability(s): Wandless and Nonverbal Magic

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one. Draught of Living Death   Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:41 pm

B'elena entered the classroom. Err more like dungeon. On her way here, she had passes her cousin, Ginny. Was she really that late? She sighed. Why was today the day that Peeves had caught her and thrown water bombs at her? She looked at the Professor. "Hello Professor. SO sorry I'm late. It seems like Peeves found out of my existence, and decided to bombard me with water bombs. I'm really sorry I'm late, sir." She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one. Draught of Living Death   Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Dragon looked at her. Obviously annoyed. ''Dragon. Not sir, Mr Immorta, Mr, Proff, Professor. Its Dragon. You missed the lesson. Urrr. Go get the notes of Ginny, Dante or Luna. Be late again. You will lose house points and get a detention.'' He points at the door as to signify her to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B'elena Torres

B'elena Torres

Character sheet
Ability(s): Wandless and Nonverbal Magic

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one. Draught of Living Death   Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:48 pm

B'elena nods. She started walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one. Draught of Living Death   

Back to top Go down

Lesson one. Draught of Living Death
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2