Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussing Detentions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kess
Admin
Headmistress Kess

Character sheet
Ability(s):

Discussing Detentions Empty
PostSubject: Discussing Detentions   Discussing Detentions EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:18 am

Headmistress Kess walked into the entrance hall, waiting for Dragon Immorta, the Potions Professor. She had heard that two students from his class had began to fight. As she waited for the Professor, she wondered what detention the boy, Dmitri Kuranov, should get. Elisabetta Domenici, had already recieved her detention, but Immorta could always give her more.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsrewind.rpg-board.net
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Discussing Detentions   Discussing Detentions EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:25 am

Dragon showed up. He was obviously annoyed. Who he was annoyed at was a mystery. ''So...As much as I love violence'' He said sarcastic-ly ''I think biting someone is one step too far. Now. I would like her to be clearing up my room for the next 3 months. However. I would like to talk to you about a local bully. Dmitri. I hate bully's. I want that boy in so many detentions he has so little time to bully people. I think 20 six hour detentions are in order and -50 house points. I think that is justice don't you?'' He was annoyed that a bully could push someone so far. He didn't like that boy on bit.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kess
Admin
Headmistress Kess

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Discussing Detentions   Discussing Detentions EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:28 am

Headmistress Kess nods. She was surprised on 20 6 hour detentions where quite a lot. But she agreed, from what she had heard, he was very rude, and arrogant. "Well, I think Slytherin will not win the house cup this year." She said. She agreed with both of his detentions. "I will tell the students." She said.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsrewind.rpg-board.net
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Discussing Detentions   Discussing Detentions EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:36 am

''Good.'' He nodded. ''Thank you for considering this. Now. I will tell them as it is my class.'' He walked away swiftly in search of Dmitri and Betta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussing Detentions   Discussing Detentions Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussing Detentions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rewind :: Hogwarts :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: