Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kail Anthony Jaden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kail Jaden

Kail Jaden

Kail Anthony Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Kail Anthony Jaden   Kail Anthony Jaden EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:33 pm

"Betts...Betts, listen to me. Listen to me!" Kail exclaimed, grabbing his friend by her arm and turning her around to face him. "You don't need him, Betta. Look at yourself...why are you crying your eyes out over someone who doesn't care about you?"

"Because!" Elisabetta shouted, trying to get away from Kail, but failing. "He's a friend...I've known him for year--"

"Don't give me that friend crap. He's no friend to you. That's what I'm trying to point out to you. Listen to me, Betts--no, don't pull away from me! Please listen. Dmitri is an idiot. He cares for nothing but himself, and if he ever got the chance, he'd throw you to the wolves! Betta...look at me, love. Look at me."

"Why?" wept Elisabetta, looking into his eyes. "What do you care, anyway? Why do you care? It's not your concern!"

"The hell it isn't my concern!" Kail exclaimed, gently shaking her. "Betta...when I see or hear you getting insulted by a pig like Kuranov, it makes me want to go absolutely ballistic! You are a beautiful girl. I don't know if anyone's ever told you that, but you are a beautiful girl. And I can't go one day without wanting to be near you, Betts. Do you know why?"

"I'm sure you're going to tell me." replied Elisabetta, trembling.

"Yes. I am going to tell you. I love you, Betta. I've loved you since first year. I love you now, despite what's been said about you. And do you know something else? I'm going to kiss you now because I can't hold back any more." Saying this, Kail leaned forward and gently kissed Elisabetta, who whimpered at first but relaxed a moment later.
Back to top Go down

Kail Anthony Jaden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rewind :: Welcome :: Registration and other things :: Character Applications-
Jump to: