Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  Empty
PostSubject: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Dragon is awaiting Dante, Luna and others who may show up. He draws a smiley face. Then writes Oculus Potions. Then writes lesson one.
He smiles and waits.

Last edited by Dragon Immorta on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Dante walks in. Sits and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Ability(s): Animal Shapeshifter & Part Veela

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Luna rushes in, holding her notebook. Her smiles grows when she see's Dante and sits down. ''Hello Dragon. Oh! The Oculus potion! Interesting!'' She grins with excitement and opens her overflowing notebook, waiting to make notes.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:06 pm

Dragon smiled. ''And fire protection. Now. What does Oculus do Luna?'' He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Luna grins and sits up. ''The Oculus Potion is a healing potion that assumes a deep orange colour when completed. It has the power to restore the drinker's sight, and counteracts the effects of the Conjunctivitis Curse.'' She states as if reading from a textbook with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Dragon smiles. ''You studied I see. Good, now. Ingredients and method.'' he said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:11 pm

Luna nods and grins some more. ''The ingredients are: Wormwood, Stewed Mandrake, Ground Unicorn Horn and Crystalized Water.'' She says. ''The method is, in steps of course:
1)Shake and add the ground unicorn horn until the potion turns green.
2)Stir the potion until it turns purple.
3)Add crystalized water until the potion turns red.
4)Allow the potion to heat until it turns yellow.
5)Add stewed mandrake until the potion turns turquoise.
6)Shake and add the ground unicorn horn until the potion turns pink.
7)Stir until the potion turns orange.
8)Add wormwood until the potion turns green.
9)Add crystalized water until it turns turquoise.
10)Add the mandrake until it turns indigo.
11)Stir until the potion turns orange.
12)Heat until the potion turns purple.
13)Shake and add the wormwood until the potion turns orange.'' She grins nervously hoping it's right.
Back to top Go down
B'elena Torres

B'elena Torres

Character sheet
Ability(s): Wandless and Nonverbal Magic

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:13 pm

B'elena entered the classroom, looking at the board she noticed the lesson was on the Oculus potion. SHe sat down near a seat in the middle, and listened to a 3rd year speak on the Oculus Potion.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:16 pm

He grinned enthusiastic-ly ''Well done. 10 points, DANTE! Fire protection and method...GO!'' He said with a smile. He waved at B'elena.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Dante smiled. '' Bursting mushrooms, Salamander blood, Wartcap powder is what you need. Method is: Slice bursting mushrooms with knife, add to cauldron and stir clockwise until potion turns blue. Add salamander blood to cauldron, stir anti-clockwise until potion turns green.
Crush Wartcap powder in pestle, add to cauldron and stir clockwise until potion turns red. Simples.'' he said cockily.

Back to top Go down
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

''GOOOD! Knock the cockyness off. I know you are showing off for your Veela girlfriend. Yes Luna. I know. Belena. Not a word or I will rip out your tounge'' He said half sirious and half playfull. ''Now. Lets make it. At the back is what you need. Make two sets of each. GOOO!'' He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Dante moves swiftly retriveing what he needed then did the following twice. He Sliced the bursting mushrooms with knife, added to cauldron and stired clockwise until potion turns blue.
Added salamander blood to cauldron, stir anti-clockwise until potion turns green.
Crush Wartcap powder in pestle, add to cauldron and stir clockwise until potion turns red. Then he did this twice as well. 1)Shake and add the ground unicorn horn until the potion turns green.
2)Stir the potion until it turns purple.
3)Add crystalized water until the potion turns red.
4)Allow the potion to heat until it turns yellow.
5)Add stewed mandrake until the potion turns turquoise.
6)Shake and add the ground unicorn horn until the potion turns pink.
7)Stir until the potion turns orange.
8)Add wormwood until the potion turns green.
9)Add crystalized water until it turns turquoise.
10)Add the mandrake until it turns indigo.
11)Stir until the potion turns orange.
12)Heat until the potion turns purple.
13)Shake and add the wormwood until the potion turns orange.'' She grins nervously hoping it's right. He finished in time with Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:28 pm

Luna snaps her eyes up at him in shock. ''...You know? May...i speak to you at the end, Dragon?'' She asks shyly and nods going to the back getting what she needs. She walks back to her deck avoiding Dante. She makes both of them quickly. She slices bursting mushrooms with knife, adds to cauldron and stirs clockwise until potion turns blue. Adds salamander blood to cauldron, stirs anti-clockwise until potion turns green. She crushes Wartcap powder in pestle, adds it to cauldron and stirs clockwise until potion turns red. She finishes just as Dante finishes. She sits down again and just looks at the wall, avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:11 am

Dragon smiled. ''Of course I do. I can smell it. Veela. Your kind hated ours urrrr....about 15 thousand years ago. Our fault. One made me jump and I stabbed it. So yeah. Your kind started it. Oh well. Still yeah. Started a mixture war. Wasn't fun. Yeah. 15 thousand years. Tends to drive people insane. Hence. Me. Oh Dante. I knew your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great granddad. On your mother's side. And fathers. They were fun. Annoying. However. Fun. Sorry if it seems surprising. Anyway point is, I know a veela when I see one. Even part one. Sorry if it was abrupt. I thought you should know what I know. After all. 15 thousand years is long time to live. Not fun either. ANYWAY! Well done on the potion's 20 house points. Anyway. Yes. You may stay behind. RIGHT! Class dismissed. See you soon. Oh and.....Take the potions with you. But keep it quiet.'' He said mysteriously
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:16 am

Luna's eyes widen and she sighs in relief. ''Oh okay...I thought you knew something else.'' She looks at Dante in the corner of her eyes causing them to turn a bit darker than usual. She blinks her eyes and looks back at Dragon. ''15 thousand years...Amazing...I'm only a half veela. My mother is full. Do our kind still hate yours or has this feud ended? It's fine really...It's nice to know answers for once.'' She puts the potions in vials and waits behind.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:35 am

Dragon smiled, once everyone one had left he looked at her. ''Depends on who you ask. Some still fight. I don't. I have no problems with the Veela. However. They have problems with me. I been attacked by multiple. I was buying fruit. They crushed my strawberry's. I was very upset. They cost me a lot of money.'' He smiled. ''Don't worry. No problem with you.''
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:41 am

Luna sighs in relief. ''I am glad you do not have a problem and i'm sorry for my kind's treatment to you but i assure you, i will not cause any problems.'' She smiles. ''Dragon...Do you know the term 'mate' in a Veela's aspect? If not...it's like a soul mate but...if they do not get accepted by this person, they die. What do I do? I have found mine at a young age and well...i'm afraid i don't think i will get accepted...Any words of wisdom from your 15 thousand years of living?'' She asks with her dark eyes searching for an answer on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:48 am

Dragon nodded. ''I do. yes. So..Dante. Well. Watch his eyes. Grimm's get specks of purple in there eyes when in love and near there love. See the purple. Make a move. He won't. He is a shy lad. Thats all I can think off.'' He smiled and tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:52 am

Luna blushes and nods. ''Thank you Dragon...but..how did you know it was Dante?'' She smiles and then grins. ''Nevermind that question...you seem to know a lot. Thank you again and i'll see you next lesson.'' She smiles and waves putting her hair in her face, grabbing her things and walking out. ''Thanks for the potions too.'' She whispers with a sly grin and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.    ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.  Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVANCED POTIONS! Lesson one: Oculus Potion+Fire protection.
Page 1 of 1