Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet
Ability(s): Half-Veela

Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. Empty
PostSubject: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:30 am

Astra walks into the clearing her light blue dress flowing the breeze. She sits on a tree stump and pulls out a flute which looks like a bone. She plays a dark sounding tune and a loud roar comes from the mountains. She looks towards the mountain to see a giant black and red dragon flying towards her. It lands on the ground and Astra bows her head showing the dragon a crystal pendent. ''Endimio, my old friend. It's been a long time hasn't it?'' She says in a soft voice and the dragon looks at her with red eyes. ''Ahh. Astra Ravenwood. My old companion. What a pleasure to see you and at this school again. Teaching about dragons I presume?'' He says in a deep, rumbling voice which causes Astra to smile at the familiarity of it. ''Yes I am, I hope you do not mind? My daughter will be in this class too.'' She states which causes Endimio's eyes to widen. ''Your daughter? Little Luna...here? My my...I must've missed a lot.'' He says sadly and nods. ''I do not mind Astra.'' He walks up next to her towering high. He is after all the biggest dragon of them all and the strongest. She smiles at him and waits for the class to arrive. She let her grey eyes flitter around the clearing searching for her students.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Ability(s): Animal Shapeshifter & Part Veela

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:35 am

Luna walks into the clearing and see's her mother with a dragon. The dragon seems so familiar and the face pops into her head with a name. ''Endimio! It's you!'' She rushes to the dragon and wraps her arms around his scaly leg. ''It's been so long...Let me guess. This lesson is about Dragons. That's why you invited Professor Dragon, isn't it?'' she asks the question, releasing Endimio's leg. She lets her now dark blue eyes look at her mother with an eyebrow raised. She looks at Endimio and gives him a giant smile. She sits on a different tree stump and looks around with her dark eyes, searching for other students.
Back to top Go down
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:46 am

Astra turns to Luna and see's her dark blue eyes causing her to gasp a little. She recovers. ''Yes it is why I invited him. He is very old and he may have had a run in or two with dragons. Who knows?'' She shrugs and Endimio steps forward after recovering of shock. He moves his tail and lifts Luna's chin up. ''My my...You certainly have grown, little moon. I am here to help with this class...hopefully. Nice to see you have found someone my dear...I'm sure you'll be accepted in no time as you are a pure beauty.'' He compliments Luna and Astra turns to him. ''Is there any need for this, Endimio? Do it after the lesson.'' She hisses and turns her head hiding the anger she felt as Luna has found her mate. ''That's right Luna. Stay behind. I wish to speak to you.'' She doesn't wait for Luna to reply, she just conjures a blackboard and writes 'Dragons and Veela's.' in cursive writing. She sits down and waits.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:47 am

Dragon shows up. He smiles at the Dragon. ''Hmmm. Wow. Look at you. Strong thing. Seen bigger. Lets see. Whats your name......Endimio. It is isn't it.'' He turns to Astra ''Hi. Dragon, heard you were doing dragons. Then got the invite. I am glad. Thanks. Oh.. I knew the name because of being a Dragon lord.'' He looked into her eyes. Then frowned. ''Oh...Sorry for your loss. How long has it been?'' He asked.
Back to top Go down
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:50 am

Astra nods a hello. ''Thank you for joining us, Dragon. I'm Astra.'' Endimio puffs a smoke out and his chest liking the compliment. ''Thank you, Dragon. Ah..yes...I remember you. Dragon Lord Immorta. Insane. Truly insane.'' He puffs another smoke as he laughs. Astra hears the last bit and sighs. ''A long...long time, Dragon. Far too long.'' She sighs. ''No need to be sorry. I'm thankful my daughter never knew him to grow attached.'' She looks at Luna with a small smile, avoiding the dark eyes of hers.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:55 am

Luna grins as she see's her potions teacher. ''Hello Dragon. It's good to see you again and a dragon lord...awesome.'' She sighs at the mention of him and looks at her mother after hearing her say 'I'm thankful my daughter never knew him to grow attached.' She saw her mother avoid her eyes and just looks at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:03 pm

Dante strolled up. He looked at Luna and smiled. Then looked away. Hiding his eyes. ''Hey guys.''
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Luna hears Dante and her eyes brighten a little and she looks at him hide his eyes. She looks away with a blush and a smile. ''Hey Dante...'' She smiles some more and looks at Endimio who winks at her. Her blush grows and she grins at the large dragon.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Dragon grinned. ''Hello Dante. Hello Luna. Astra. I am sorry. Who was he. You never know. I might of known him. And I will have you know dragon. I am only insane because I lived 15 thousand years with human. Come on. You must know what its like.'' He said
Back to top Go down
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Astra looks at Dante and nods. ''Hello Dante. Please sit. We'll just wait a few minutes longer and if no one else shows.'' She turns to Dragon and smiles slightly. ''He was Nocte Valkyrie. A great man...really...'' She says and Endimio steps forward and in a rumbling voice says. ''Yes. I understand what's it like but the Valkyrie and Ravenwood family have kept me sane for many, many years.'' He gives a smile, the best he can do for a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Dragon laughs. ''Good smile ahahahaha. Oh and Nocte....Hmmmm. I knew of him. He was a good man. Knew his dad. Shame. How'd he die?...If you don't mind? I know the urr....Subject well...'' He as he said this a single tear formed and fell.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Luna hears the question and growls slightly. ''He was murdered. He was out hunting and well...these men were chasing him and killed him.'' She looks at Dragon and see's the tear, she gets up and hugs him. ''What did you know of him, Dragon?'' She looks up at him with tears filling her dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

In a Relationship With : no one.........................yet

Character sheet
Ability(s): Metamorphagus

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:28 pm

Ginny walked to CoMC class. She was quite glad that Peeves didn't chase her anymore. Well, he did do things to her, but not like throwing ink at her. She saw Professor Dragon, Professor Ravenwood, and 2 fourth years. Luna and Dante. She waved to both Professors.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Dragon looked detached. He looked into the distance. Another tear ran down his cheek. He looked to the horizon for a few mins. Then he cleared his throat. Straightened his jacket. Spiked his hair up. Smiled. Turned round. Then looked at everyone. He spoke clearly. ''I am sorry. Urr...Ahem. Yeah. Sorry. Murdered?'' He frowned. ''I remember now. They were contracted. 3 were Immortals. I hunted them. I killed them.'' He said with anger. ''I had to. It had to happen. Urmm so, lesson.'' He said sadly. ''Veela and Dragons.'' He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Luna smiles at him. ''Thank you for that...Yes...lesson.'' She rushes to her seat and gives a very small smile to Ginny. She cracks her knuckles and stares at her mother waiting. She knew her mother was going to pick her out of the group and declare that she's her daughter. It was their plan. She smiles slightly trying to hide her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Astra turns to see Ginny and smiles. ''Hello Miss Gage McCall. Please do take a seat.'' She turns to Dragon. ''Thank you for what you did. Now class. Today we'll be learning about Veela and dragons. Let's start with Veelas shall we?'' She grins and pulls out her wand, writing on the chalkboard 'Veela'. ''Well we have two in this room. I am a full one and Luna here is a half one. She is also my daughter but I assure you, she will get no extra credit. Luna, dear, please come up here.'' She holds her hand out to her daughter and waits for her to get up.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:55 pm

Luna looks up at her and gets up, taking her hand. She stands next to her. ''Yes...I am a half Veela and my mother asked me to discuss...the gift and curse of being a veela.'' She says, her voice catching a little. She shakes her head and looks at them, trying to show she's confident. ''It's having a mate...it's a gift 'cause you find out who you're meant to be with but the curse is...they have to accept you before a year otherwise well...you die.'' She feels her eyes tear up but she blinks, one escaping. ''You know you've found your mate when your senses heighten and the person is all that your mind can think of. You can't control yourself and the slightest thing they do seems so amazing. A simple smile makes you feel like you can live on just seeing that smile. Another give away is the eye colour change. Most veela's are born with light coloured eyes. My actual eye colour is a bright blue but the moment i found mine, they changed to a dark blue until they accept me then they turn back to the blue with a dark blue ring around to show i've got a mate.'' A few more tears escape at these words and she looks at the floor. ''My mother had the same eyes as me but her mate, my father died...When a veela's mate dies, their eyes turn grey to symbolize being alone or losing something worth living for.'' She says and quickly looks at her mother with dark, watery eyes, she rushes and sits down at the very back row of tree stumps and wipes her eyes. Endimio looking at her sadly. She nods at him and he nods back with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Dragon nodded silently. His eyes were constantly shifting. He was angry. He put on a smile and watched.
Back to top Go down
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Astra nods and felt heartbroken that her daughter was so sad that she wasn't going to get accepted. She feels tears form in her eyes. She practically just confessed how she felt for a boy right in front of her and she's scared. She walks up to her daughter and hugs her, kissing her forehead and walks back to the front. ''Right...Moving on to Dragons. This is Endimio, my old companion. I also have the potions teacher, Dragon Immorta who has experience with dragons. So to begin with, Endimio will explain who he is.'' She steps back just as the black and red dragon steps forward and lays down. ''I am Endimio, the strongest and biggest one in the realm. None of them cross me here and when they have, I've sliced them.'' He looks at the students and nods, red eyes staring them down, except Luna. He avoided contact knowing she's in a bad state.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Dante listend intently. He spoke Queitly. ''Oh.'' He looked at her and smiled. He had then just realised something important.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:27 pm

Luna's eyes darken a little as she hears Dante speak and she looks at him, seeing him smile. She feels herself blush and fiddle with her fingers, not knowing what to do. She looks away feeling the prick of tears again.
Back to top Go down
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Astra looks at her daughter and then at Dante. She feels the urge to shout at him but she shakes it away. ''So that is Endimio. We don't have long left of this lesson but i'd like to say this. Dragons are giant winged, fire-breathing reptiles. Widely regarded as terrifying yet awe-inspiring, they can be found all over the world and are frequently referred to in Asian and medieval European folklore. Able to fly and breathe fire through their nostrils, they are one of the most dangerous and hardest to conceal creatures in the wizarding world. So they most likely stay in the mountains and stay hidden. Some can speak depending on how old they've lived for and when they were actually born. The older they are, the more magic they have in them. Shocking yes but the magic in them has varied as it depends on the breed. Take Endimio for example he is a rare kind of dragon as he's a mixture of one of the elder dragons, a rare Ukrainian ironbelly and a Hebridean Black. He is beautiful mixture who I've grown very fond of. Now...Seeing as we've learnt about dragons and veelas. Class dismissed. Luna stay behind please..'' She looks at her daughter with slightly pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:51 pm

Luna listens and smiles slightly as she already knew that. She hears her say 'Luna stay behind please' in a pleading voice and walks up to the front with dull eyes. She didn't look like the 4th year she was, she looks more like a 1st year, Frightened of what's going on around her. She sits on the closest tree stump and looks at Endimio who states he must leave and that we can call him anytime. Luna smiles at him and he gives her a sad look. He flies off and she looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:59 pm

''Catch you later Luna.'' He said. He smiled and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Luna looks up at him with dark blue eyes. ''Urm..yeah...later Dante.'' She watches him walk away and turns to her mother with a sad gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. Empty

Back to top Go down

Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next