Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet
Ability(s): Half-Veela

Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Astra looks at Dante leave and looks at her daughter. She puts her arms on her shoulders and pulls her into a hug, stroking her hair. She feels her daughter sob in her arms and it breaks Astra's heart even more. ''Shush, my moon. Tell him who he is to you. I was the same with your father...so scared. Don't be scared. Just go...go speak to him. I need to see my daughter all lively again.'' She kisses her forehead and shoos her away. She packs up her things, smiles at Luna. ''I love you sweetie...just tell him that..'' She walks off and waves to her child.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Dragon smiled. ''They are hard to hide. Unless you are a dragon lord. haha. See ya later big boy. Oh and if you see firelight in your travels. Tell him this. *He then spoke to the dragon in Immorta. saying. The old soldier lives* He'll know what it means. astra. Goodbye!'' With that he left.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Ability(s): Animal Shapeshifter & Part Veela

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Luna watches both the people leave and picks up her overflowing notebook up holding it to her chest with lone tears falling down her face. She walks away, heading straight for the place she calms down the most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.   Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Care of Magical Creatures. Veelas and Dragons.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2