Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The truth being revealed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Ability(s): Animal Shapeshifter & Part Veela

The truth being revealed. Empty
PostSubject: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Luna walks to the waterfall after dropping off her things and changing into a pair of white shorts, a white tank top and a light blue bikini underneath. She sits by edge with her eyes bloodshot which shows she's been crying. Her skin looks paler and it doesn't help her eyes are a much darker shade of blue making her look scary and very sad. She's just scared. He's her mate but she can't...say it? She lays down staring at the sky with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:33 pm

A shadow appears over her. Its Dante. ''Hey der'' He says with a smile
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:36 pm

Luna tenses at the shadow and see's it's Dante. A faint blush appears. ''H-hello...'' She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Dante stands over her, he smiles and blushed. He sat next to her. He stuttered at first. ''Er---H-h-hell-o. Urrrrmmm....I-I I ur...Have something to urr....T-tell you....'' He paused. Regained his composure. Sorted him self out. Smiled. Cleared his throat and spoke. ''Hi. What it is I have to tell you is..Well. Hmm. How do I put this. Luna...Sorry if this makes you feel awkward...I love you. Everything about you is spectactular. You're funny. Obviously smart. Talented. Beautiful. Down to earth, you make me smile no matter how bad of a mood I am in. You make me happy and have a warm fuzzy feeling. When ever I see you. My heart races. I get butterflies and smile uncontrollable. Your smile is beautiful, its like happiness contained in a smile. Luna. I have always belived in Angels&Demons. I belive angels show up in the strangest of places. You are my angel in my eyes. I see a beautiful and pure, happy girl. It brings warmth to my cold heart. Luna I love you. Thats what that means.'' He said with a blush and a smile. He looked towards the horizon and ignored the butterflies and rapid beating heart which thumped against his ribs threaterning to rip through. A lone tear rolled down his cheek. Then dripped off at the end of his face. He spiked the front of his hair up and smile without control. He looked at her and kept his smile on. He looked at her with his eyes having flecks of purple and it seemed as if his eyes where made of star dust, it was forever shifting in colour making beautiful images in his eyes. He stared at her with awe and wonder wondering if she felt the same. Knowing about her eyes. He hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:24 pm

Luna hears him stutter and a frown forms. He composes himself quickly and feels her heart race at his smile. She smiles automatically at this and then she hears what he says. She feels as though she could jump for joy and she couldn't stop the butterflies. ''Oh Merlin...'' She breathes out. ''You have no idea how long i've wanted to hear that from you.'' She grins and turns to face him with dark blue eyes, they seemed to glow brighter. She watched the tear fall and then she looks into his eyes remembering what Dragon said. He really does love me...Oh my. I love him so much...She felt like all the air had left her, she couldn't speak. Colour came back to her and she didn't look so dead. She felt...loved but most of all, accepted. Her eyes go back to the normal bright blue but around the edges, a dark blue surrounded it and it looks like the blue is moving around the light blue. She grins. ''Dante...As you know...I'm a half Veela...'' She sighs and looks into the distance, trying to stop her heart from pounding out of her chest. ''We have mates....You are mine but i know that even if i wasn't a Veela. I'd be madly and deeply in love with you just as i am right now. You make me feel so alive in this dark world. You are just perfect in my eyes...You are the light in the dark for me. You are my anchor. Dante...what i'm trying to say is....I love you.'' She blushes as she says those words. She puts a hand on his cheek and stares into his eyes. ''I love you..'' She whispers, her voice filled with love and happiness.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Dante smiled at her the hugged her. He kissed her and took both of her hands. I pulled back and grinned. Obviously speechless.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Luna grins and feels his arms wrap around her. His lips touch hers and her mind goes blank. He pulls back and Luna could still feels his lips against hers, as if they held the memory close. She didn't know what to say, she just is happy. Her eyes dance with happiness and she feels the need to kiss him again and before she could react, she leans in and kisses him again, eyes fluttering close and heart beating fast.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Dante felt her kiss him it made him feel amazing, every fibre of hs being went nuts like h was being electrocuted. He felt alive and he loved it. He let go of her hands and wraped his arms round her waist and kissed back.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Luna grins into the kiss as he wraps his arms around her. Everywhere he touched, new sparks went off and it's like her skin remembers it all. She feels so alive and wraps her arms around his neck, moving closer to him. She breaks the kiss, remembering to breathe. She gives him a light kiss and hugs him close, realizing he could probably feel her heart beat fast and hard against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:02 pm

Dante felt happier than ever. Every part of him that touched he was alive, a sensation like no other, the collision of him and her was like little shocks, energy jolted him. It made him smile. He lifts her up up to hug her. Leaving her dangling in his arms. He can feel her heart beat. A fast one at that. Just like his. The light kiss makes him blush even more. He kiises her gently on the cheek. Then the lips before resting his head against hers. He was in a slight daze, with a huge grin. He held her tight and just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:15 pm

When Dante lifted her up for a hug, she wrapped her arms and legs around him with a dazed grin, eyes sparkling. She felt his heart beat fast and she blushes as he kisses her cheek and lips. He rests his head on hers and she closes her eyes letting that moment sink in. A grin forms on her face and she kisses his cheek letting her eyes flutter open, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:37 pm

Dante wraps one arm round her waist and the other against her back. He kisses her again. He does this while grinning. Then he pulls away. Thn rest his head against hers again. He smiles at her. Then stares into her eyes. Lost in her amazing eyes. He kisses her cheek quickly. Then smiles so more.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Luna feels him kiss her again and she just loses all her thoughts. He pulls away, leaving her breathless. "Wow.." She breathes out staring into his amazing eyes, blushing. She grins as he kisses her cheek and she fiddles with the hair on his neck. She smiles, clearly in a daze. He made her feel like she was on drugs and that she was just addicted to him.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Dante smiled. ''I was gonna say that...Not much to say is there.....Well...I could say....I love you.'' He kisses her again and smiles
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Luna blushes and grins. ''I love you too...oh it feels so good to finally say.'' She leans into him and kisses back, unwrapping her arms from neck and placing them on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:20 am

Dante smiled and blushed. ''It is amazing to hear, even better to say'' Dante grinned He tightend the bandage on his hand a wrist. Then placed his hands on her hip and kissed her again. He then smiled at her and kissed her cheek. ''I think I have a new fav memory.'' he said with a cheecky grin
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:26 am

Luna grins feeling her blush grow. ''I know.'' She watches him tighten the bandage and her eyes darken a little, wanting to help. ''Does it hurt?'' She looks at it and feels his hands on her hips, she leans into him and grins as her body fits in his like a jigsaw. ''Nothing can beat this.'' She feels her stomach do flips at the sight of his cheeky grin. She smirks and leans up kissing his cheek, then rests her head on his chest breathing in deeply. Her smile grows.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:25 pm

Dante smiled. ''Nahhh. It was Dragon and his bloody potions. He burnt my arm. I will have vengence, but really its fine.'' He smiled as her head rested against his chest. He pulled her into a gentle hug. He takes one of her hands and holds it. He noticed how it gave him a weird tingling feeling. It was nice though. He felt the feeling in his heart as well. He wondered if she could here or feel it unding against his chest. ''Luna. I think you are right. Nothing could beat this.I love you so much.'' He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Last edited by Dante Grimm on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:30 pm

Luna sighs in relief. ''Don't cause too much trouble, love...Wouldn't want you to get detention.'' She laughs a little. She feels him take her hand and she rubs her thumb against it, closing her eyes at the weird tingling feeling she got from it. She listens to his heart and it caused everything to go all tingling as she could feel her heart do the same feeling. ''Of course i'm right..It's me. I love you so much too, Dante..'' She sighs again as he kisses her forehead. She feels safe and couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Dante laughs. ''Me?! Trouble?! Never.'' He says with a grin. He holds on to luna. As if he was protecting her. He kissed her cheek. ''Well....As long as nobody pisses me off....Or, as long as you can keep me calm.'' he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Luna just rolls her eyes playfully at him and grins. ''You're a lot of trouble. Just like my mother said you'd be but i told her i'd handle ya myself you become trouble.'' She laughs again and feels him kiss her cheek. ''I'll be able to calm ya down...I got a way.'' She smiles cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth being revealed.   The truth being revealed. Empty

Back to top Go down

The truth being revealed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rewind :: Hogwarts :: Grounds :: Waterfall-
Jump to: